Accoring to www.cdc.gov -Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a new coronavirus that has spread throughout the world. COVID-19 smptoms can range from mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness.
Stay Home | Save Lives
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness. – WHO
There is currently no vaccine to protect against COVID-19. The best way to protect yourself is to avoid being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19
- Dry cough
- Some patients may have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhoea. These symptoms are usually mild and begin gradually.
Not everyone with a cold or upper respiratory symptom needs to get tested for COVID-19. Only a person with a symptoms and travel history can do the test. Additionally, most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment. – mohap.gov.ae
There is currently no vaccine to protect against COVID-19. The best way to protect yourself is to avoid being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Stay home as much as possible and avoid close contact with others.
- Wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth in public settings Gloves as well.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcoholbased hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Staying home right now isn’t just about keeping you and your family safe—it’s about helping to save the lives of others. But, just because we’re apart, doesn’t mean we can’t do things together. Please #StayHome and help save lives – The Author
- 102 views
- 0 Comment